Saturday, April 20, 2013

Chem-trails criss-cross the sky



Wednesday 17th of April 2013

North East Victoria


More chemtrails today ... in fact, today was a particularly 'heavy' day in regards to the persistent poisoning of our skies.

It started early morning and the spraying continued for several hours and criss-crossed the sky.








































Interesting ....






I took note of the changing weather ... the sky becoming murky grey and overcast.

I'd notices that the chemtrails were being sprayed between cloud masses, as though somehow drawing the clouds towards each other and eventually joining them. Where the clouds may not have merged completely, the remnants and residue of the toxic trails could be seen in the air between them, seemingly bridging them.


By early evening the sky had turned a murky brownish colour and an unusual 'storm' emerged with blustery, squally winds and a spattering of dirty rain.


1 comment:

  1. The photos below I took on my way to work several days ago. Not all the trails were visible because the most amazing one was the first one I saw, before I got my camera out. The trails formed a criss-crossing web! I thought it was some fighter pilots or celebration. I have since heard they are chemical spray trails. In a few photo you can see the trails webbing. The dark cloud was weird too. It was like smoke but I think now it was the chemical cloud falling to earth. Weird. Does anyone know anything about this?

    https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/s261x260/10001510_10202610766063436_1807412668_n.jpg

    https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/993032_10202610755343168_1792345895_n.jpg

    ReplyDelete